May 26, 2007

Owen's First Trim


Owen had some crazy hair above his ears that he liked to pull on with "Puff-sticky " fingers; you can see an example of the frequent result above. Recently I took him with me to my hairdresser and she trimed him up - doesn't he look like such a big boy in his post coif pic?


I got home from my parents house yesterday to find a fun package from my friend Alison (yep, the Alison who made it possible for us to "post" from Kaz) that included adorable favors from her son Jack's recent baptism as well as these beautiful silver tins that say "My First Curl" and "My First Tooth" and have Owen's name engraved below. So sweet and perfect timing as I was wondering what the heck to do with those little wisps of hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice thing for Alison to do for you and Bob. I think a few more trims of the back hair will be necessary before the top hair catchs up, Jodi!!!!! Can't wait to see the little boy again this Fri.. Happy Memorial Day! Love, Mom and Dad