April 22, 2009

Some Special Ladies

I know some amazingly creative and talented women.

Nanny, Aunt Maria and Aunt Pam paint beautiful pictures (one of my favs of Maria's below) while Le Anne designs gorgeous interiors and paints. Cearra's sister Kristine takes stunning photos - check out her new blog, my friend Kim stamps really cute cards and other paper crafts to make you smile, and my little sis Kris bakes yummy cakes and signature frosted sugar cookies for her business, "Cookies & Dreams".


You may have previously noticed the side bar links to Monkabee (my friend Alison's adorable line of tees and blankees) and Created by K (my cousin Karen's custom scrapbook genius idea).



I'm blogging about them all today - and adding some new links - in celebration of the fact that my cousin Kim opened (finally!) her online boutique, The Beaded Dragonfly. For years my family, and the lucky ladies of Atlanta, have been wearing and loving her fun, flirty and fabulous necklaces and bracelets. Sooo pretty.



Click away - check them all out! Be inspired to find and nurture your own special talent, or maybe treat yourself or someone you love to a hand crafted gift from one of the very special ladies that I'm lucky to know.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Thank you for the sweet compliments!

Kristine said...

p.s. those two actresses that you mentioned are usually the ones I get!! (Keri Russell is my fave!)

Anonymous said...

Adding to the list of talented ladies is Jodi herself. her ability to put into words the thoughts that inspire us all is remarkable. Of course I am biased

Dad