February 15, 2010

The Post with Lots of Pictures

Been a while since my last post; to make up for it I'm treating you now to a photo bonanza - after all I know the real draw here is cute pics of Owen and Cearra!


Owen decided one morning that underwear on his head was hysterical. And yes, thankfully, they were a just-out-of-the-drawer-clean pair.


A more typical picture - his cheesy face.


During one of our snowstorms Cearra and Owen set up a home office in the family room (O had to have his computer when he saw C set up hers) ...


and Beamer and Remy found an equally comfy place in our bed.


We made Cearra a picture frame for Valentine's Day. He picked the paint color and the embellishments by himself. Cee-Cee said it made her smile - mission accomplished.


My little valentine always makes me smile too. As do good friends who craft you gifts (like this cute banner from Kim) ...


and my favorite flowers from my dad!


Once we got a break in the snow, Aunt Cathy and Uncle Rich came to visit, bringing an adorable Owen sized stool that Rich crafted (he is so talented), treating us to lunch, and taking a nap.


Back in January I let Owen pick a few t-shirts he liked from Gymboree ("Gymbucks" time!); when they arrived he tried one on and promptly started to jam by playing his guitar and singing "hey now, you're a rock star ....". I think we'll be seeing a lot of this t-shirt come warm weather.



As many of you know, Remy is the upstairs cat. Has been since she arrived. But one day a week or so ago, while doing something in the kitchen, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, and there she was padding 'round the hallway corner! She headed into the family room and made herself comfortable (well, at least until Beamer and Sadie discovered her presence downstairs then things got a little dicey and Remy ended up hiding behind a curtain for a while).


Here's Owen helping her smile. Good thing she's a sweet cat.


We'll leave you for now with the reminder to stay safe and always wear eye protection!

1 comment:

Nanny said...

Thank you for the pictures, you are right they are a 'BIG' draw when I'm on the computer. I know I check your blog at least 3 times a day.

Love them all! ... and love 'you all'!

Mom/Nanny