April 18, 2012

WILW

Time for WILW! 

I think I'm loving my new haircut (new because I told my hairdresser I really didn't know what to do with my hair, and she and her scissors were off and running!), but since I can't seem to get a decent picture of me to post (in other words, "nope, nah, and no, no, no - I have three chins in that one"!), maybe it's not something I should be loving! It looks something like this picture with shorter bangs:


So, we'll see (and I'll be adding some highlights). Anyhoo, onto things I know I'm loving!

What a cute idea for cakepops!
Summer picnic anyone?

Of course I love it - it's a bee and it's handcrafted

Love this idea for simple art - glue wood letters onto canvas,
spray paint the whole thing whatever color you choose!
Easy, graphic, cool

Makes me smile! And I love the way the water looks!

Most of all I'm loving my little slugger!

Owen is doing so well in t-ball this year. No, not his batting average or pop-flys caught (although he is really improving all his skills), but how confident he has become as a member of the White Sox. Last year I spend a lot of time "shadowing" him because he was nervous about the whole situation - this year he is just one of the guys (and girls). He happily listens to his coach and readily participates in all the drills, and he's always smiling and having fun with his teammates. I'm so proud and happy for him!

#3 for the WLL White Sox
Tell me, what was your favorite haircut ever, and what else are you loving this week?

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Watermelon cake pops! So Cute! Happy Wednesday!

Sugarr2518 said...

Your son is too cute in his little tball uniform:) Those watermeleon pops are awesome! I LOVE that haircut I love bobs like that:)

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is your little man!! Precious :) And those cake pops look yummy! Definitely perfect for summer. I've got those spray painted canvas thingys on one of my pinterest boards. Can't wait to make them!

Nanny/Mom said...

I'm loving Owen's picture and your description of him 'just loving the game'! Also love your new hair-doo! I love, short hair and you always look great Jodi! I would be afraid to wear 'my' hair in my favorite cut, it has always been Halle Berry's short 'doo'...

...and love those cake pops, looks like a job for Kris!

Love to all, Mom