August 29, 2012

WILW

I love that the journey to Owen not only brought us to our son, but also introduced us to many wonderful families whose friendships we cherish!

And I love that thanks to the Kieffers hospitality (and Sunset Beach vacation home), and the California Coles being on the East Coast for a family reunion, we all got to meet up for an all-too-short but great visit in Myrtle Beach last week.

The boys - Marc, Scott, Bob
They decided they needed their own little club, and Marc provided the bracelets

The girls - Susan, Le Anne, me
Adore these ladies! Wonderful moms, wives, business women and friends!

The kids - Owen, Rhys, Brooke, Jack and Elloree
Love them each as if they were my own!

2 comments:

Mom/Nanny said...

What great fun...
Now what are 'the boys' trying to say?

Mom/Nanny

Susan C. said...

Love you too my friend!!