January 18, 2013

Rah, Rah Pasta!

Owen's school is currently having a great fundraiser ... Fun Pasta! Go right HERE to check it out!




It's all about "pasta with personality": all natural pasta in plenty of fun shapes like animals, holidays, sports, and collegiate team logos. Plus ready to make meals (pasta and mix), soup and chili packs, gift sets, gluten free noodles, and meringues. 



In winter I love making soups and chili, so I'm bookmarking page 14, and I'm going to have to pick up a few packs of Nittany Lion pasta too! And how cute are the holiday shapes - think I'll plan ahead and get Halloween and Christmas Tree pasta. Of course Owen will love the cat shapes!

You can order directly from the site (Fun Pasta) or just contact me by January 24 to place an order. Thanks!

No comments: