December 13, 2009

Our First Christmas Celebration

I like Christmas a lot. So the fact that this year we will be celebrating Christmas at least four times is all good for me!

Our first celebration was with my sister's gang who drove in from Green Bay in time for the annual Pisle/Walton (mom's side of the family) gathering. Kris, Jeff, Sam, Kenzie and Riley arrived at my parents Thursday morning, and Owen and I joined them shortly thereafter. Owen and Sam had a blast running around outside - that big rock has been a favorite for kids since back in my day - while Kenzie preferred relaxing with her mom, and Riley charmed everyone with big smiles and hugs.




Friday was our trip to the Please Touch Museum; that night Bob and Cearra joined us, as did Aunt Cathy and Uncle Rich. We enjoyed dinner and lots of Christmas cookies and exchanged gifts - Riley's present was bigger than him! - with the Wisconsin gang. Love the princesses in their tutu PJs!




Saturday we all went to Aunt Joan and Uncle Phil's house for the party - it's always so good to see my extended family! Before Jeff and Kris got on the road home we stopped at McDonald's for a quick bite and to let the kids burn off some more energy ... which Owen and Sam did by bouncing around on the booths.


All in all a great way to kick off our December!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Great pictures Jodi. Glad we were able to make it out to see everyone. I especially like the picture of the two super models showing off their pj's. lol