July 5, 2011

WILW

Yep, I know, I've been slacking ... I will try to do better! Let's start by getting back to WILW. This week, I'm loving:


the updates from Nanny showing all the fun Yama, Rivet, Azer and Stonewall are having on vacation at her house!


my little helper. I asked Owen to take the new package of toilet paper to the bathroom he and Cearra share; a few minutes later I went upstairs and saw that he took his task seriously!


our new outside furniture (although I loved it a lot more before five hours of sweat-drenched, fingernail-breaking work carrying it piece by piece from the car to the deck and struggling to put it together!).


these yummy new cookies. And since they have real fruit and whole grains, I justify eating them by saying they're healthy!


this pretty necklace! Got the picture from an email from Michael's (craft store); perhaps if I'm feeling ambitious I'll try to make it.


and, as always, my boys!

1 comment:

Mom/Nanny said...

WILW: The excitement that I am experiencing waiting to see Cearra for her birthday celebration. The beautiful pictures I just saw on facebook, of Hannah and Maria's fun day. ... and realizing I don't have to experience an event or occasion to feel the 'fun' and 'excitement'... I am loving facebook and blogs today!
Love to all, Nanny