July 27, 2011

WILW

Great vacation with the family last week, now home and the unpacking is done; five loads of laundry washed, dried and put away; and the fridge and pantry are restocked. Time to settle back into life - and blogging - in Westminster.


I'm loving that the NFL lockout is over!! I love football and can't wait for the season when we all dress in our Ravens purple, set out a spread of yummy munchies, and cheer on our Super Bowl bound team!


I'm loving this picture of my Mom, taken on a 3 masted schooner off St. Lucia in April 1975! Isn't she cute?! Love the prep style too - the Keds, big glasses, hoodie and scarf are all classics.


I'm loving my latest bargain shopping score at Goodwill. For a little over $18, I got:

* four long sleeve shirts for Owen (OshGosh, Gap, Lands End and Green Dog)
* jeans for Owen (Calvin Klein)
* two long sleeve shirts for Cearra (Gap, Prince)
* sweater for Owen (OshGosh)
* fleece for Owen (Children's Place)
* windbreaker for Bob (Cutter & Buck)
* board game for Owen
* two books (one hardcover, one soft) for me!

Going to Goodwill on half-price Sundays is like a treasure hunt for me. I am super picky - I never buy anything that is stained or worn looking; I only buy quality brands - and I always find some great clothes!


I'm loving this shampoo. It makes my hair really smooth and soft and shiny - so much so that most days I don't even need to condition. And there are no sulfates, which is better for your hair and the environment. Good stuff.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Nanny said...

WILW...
Had a great doctor's apt. this morning. Eating more fruits and veggies, has lowered my cholesterol, lower than its been in over 10 years. My CEA, cancer marker for the colon was 1.4 (normal 0 to 3.0) Yeah! Don't know how I could love this Wed. any more. I thank God for such a good report.
Love to all, Nanny