July 12, 2011

WILW

We've had a wonderful summer thus far - great birthday celebration for Cearra last week, and Owen's birthday tomorrow! We have our annual family vacation fast approaching; looking forward to that too. And of course it's fabulous to have Cearra here for the rest of the summer!

This Wednesday I'm also loving:



Running through sprinklers! I was just as drenched as Owen!


Checking in on our mama bird - the babies have just hatched!


How much Owen (and puppy) enjoy playing on their new "computer"; and that I got it for $5 at Goodwill. I do love a good bargain!


Speaking of good bargains, I'm not a make-up snob, but I don't usually buy the really cheap stuff either. Still, this Wet 'n Wild powder caught my eye the other day, and I'm glad I picked it up. It makes my skin glowy without obvious disco sparkles, and the colors are really pretty (I have the rose and peach palette). For under $4 it's a real find!


And finally, I'm loving that the new season of HGTV's Design Star is on (even if I do have to watch it upstairs because Bob is less than thrilled with a reality competition show about interior design)!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

econ said...

WILW - I love reading your blog to see what you love! Brings a smile to my face every time. :)

Erin