October 5, 2011

WILW - Fall Edition

My favorite season is upon us. I love Fall y'all! This pretty much sums it up ...


I'm loving the crisp air in Fall, football weekends, caramel apples, gorgeous colors, sweatshirt-nights, spicy scents ... everything!

I'm loving all things owl lately

The Ginger Spice cookies are super yummy -
and I'm loving that they have no artifical gunk and no trans fat.

I'm loving Fall clothes!

I'm loving decorating with baby pumpkins and candles.
Isn't this a great, easy idea?

I'm loving that it's time to break out my fall scents!
Speaking of scents, I'll be hosting  an online Scentsy party soon - stay tuned!

Gorgeous! Fall  foliage just makes me feel peaceful.
 Loving!

Oh, happy days! And more things to love!

5 comments:

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

MMMM! Love the Leaves scent in the Slatkin candles!!!!! Smells so good!

ALSO, I definitely want to try those Ginger Spice cookies - they sound heavenly!

Happy Wednesday! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

lolly said...

Oh Fall... I love it but it's not the same where I live in California. Also wish I had a fireplace to snuggle up to ;) Great post!

Caroline said...

I love watching the leaves change. So pretty!

Elizabeth said...

I love the lanterns with the pumpkins. Very cute! I wish we had more leaf changes here in Texas - that would be nice.

Mom/Nanny said...

A little late, but never too late to be loving Wednesdays!
Last evening I went to watch Hannah at her soccer practice. It was a beautiful eve., but I was so impressed to see Hannah, giggle as she kicked the ball, and have her team picture taken. So cute as she laughed and checked out who was standing beside her. Priceless pictures... will download and e-mail them to you.
Fall is definitely in the air and trying to take it all in...
Love, Mom/Nanny