October 19, 2011

WILW

Linking up again with Jamie for this week's WILW.

If you stopped by and commented on my last WILW post, thank you! I did visit your blogs in return, but must have been technically challenged that day and couldn't leave a comment. Try again and I will too!


I'm loving that Raven DL Haloti Ngata's wife still works out at our community family center gym; even if the brand-new Mercedes Kompressor G-550 AMG (starting at $124,450) she rolls up in gives my mini-van an inferiority complex.


I'm loving that while in Hilton Head last week, Bob, Owen and I took a trip to St. Simons Island, Georgia to meet up with my blogging friend Lyndsie, her hubby Daniel and their adorable baby boy Ethan. Lyndsie is obviously gorgeous on the outside, but it's her inner beauty that really shines. Her friendship is such a blessing to me!


Awwwwww, have I mentioned that I'm loving fall?


I'm loving this mirror. I'm not really a feminine, frilly girl in clothes or home decor, but I have always been drawn to this style, which originated in Venice in the 16th century.


I'm loving Scentsy's warmer of the month. You just pop a picture in the frame on front, and your loved one's face gets all "glowy". Definitely getting it from my online Scentsy party - come back this Friday to find out how to order Scentsy products too!


And today (and everyday), I'm loving that 15 years ago I said "I do" to this man. Through it all, he loves me. Happy Anniversary Bob!

1 comment:

Mom/Nanny said...

I am loving this rainy, autumn day... curling up with a 'late' cup of coffee with Pumpkin Spice creamer, and looking through a cherished picture album, of Bobby and Jodi's wedding day. What a memorable day that was, filled with love, family, friends and fun, never to be forgotten.

So this Wednesday I am loving Bob and Jodi Mechem and their wonderful family, and the life they have made together! Mom/Nanny