November 2, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday Morning! Today, I'm loving that I'm class Mom at Owen's kindergarten! We are going to be focusing on the Wampanoag Indians, and the teacher assures me I will have lots to do helping the kiddos make vests, drums, and headpieces - can't wait!

Maybe it's the sugar hangover from helping my Angry Bird with his Halloween candy, but I'm loving these cupcakes my incredibly talented sister made for a recent birthday party!


I'm also loving this year's opportunity to spread a little Christmas cheer to orphans in Kazakhstan. Two Hearts for Hope is going to provide, with your support, a special gift to each child at Arca Village in Talgar, KZ. Please click here to learn more about this wonderful mission and how for only $20 you can make a difference in a child's life.


I'm always loving silver, sparkle and bright green! This photo is one of my inspirations for my mantle decor this season. I've started to pull things together - bought a huge wreath today that transferred tiny bits of glitter EVERYWHERE! - and will be sure to post a pic in a future WILW!


While I still like the china Bob and I registered for 15 years ago, I think it's time for something new! I've been wanting white plates for a long time - I think it's fun to mix and match with different holiday/color pieces - and I'm loving the Emma dinnerware from Pottery Barn. And yes, we still have a while to go until Christmas, but I'm so excited that my Mom and Dad just ordered me new place settings as my big gift this year!


That's all for this week! Have a wonderful day thinking of all the things in your life you are thankful for - because that's the real message in WILW, isn't it?

3 comments:

Kit said...

Great loves!!!

Nanny/Mom said...

I am loving my day as it began with a road trip along the South Branch of the Potomac River, the old homes and beautiful scenery are very inspiring.

Next I gathered some pinecones at Allen's farm for some 'pre-season' ideas, before heading home to paint some wine glasses for a friend.

It is just a wonderful day!

Love, Nanny

Susan C. said...

I'm loving you my dear friend... for helping me out with Jack's snow shoes!!

And how have we not talked about this... but I'm co-room mom for Jack's kindergarten class! We'll have to exchange ideas.

Love the dishes. Love that your parents buy you an early big Christmas gift. Love that my mom just did the same thing for me! :)