September 12, 2012

WILW

Back to WILW! Join in the fun and give me some comment love with your favorites this week!

First up, loving that Mom hosted a Westminster Soap Company Sample Spa last Saturday. WSC is my friend Amy's pride and passion - organic bath and body products she makes by hand. I had so much fun flexing my creative side writing copy and coming up with presentation ideas, and the ladies all loved the products. Cearra came along and set up a beautiful Mary Kay display, and she had a great day too!

Delish WSC foaming hand soaps. If you want to host a spa
or try a product, let me know!

Found this on Pinterest a while back and it just took my breath away - gorgeous!



Remember a previous WILW had me loving the combo of hot pink and orange? Well, look - there it is again! This time it's a bag from Owen's first school fundraiser. The company is Mixed Bags, they have wonderful stuff and really great prices! Please take a look at HERE and let me know by phone, text or comment if you'd like to order anything (working on getting a school ID number so you could just order online). Cearra already has a list about half a page long!!




Fall is hands down my favorite season and I am loving that football kicked off! Loving even more that our Ravens soared on Monday Night Football!



You know me - you know why I love this charm from one of my fav jewelry lines, Waxing Poetic!


And as always, I love my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does WSC have a website i can check out? I'm always looking for hand-soap for the kitchen that Chris is "willing" to use (i.e., doesn't smell girly). I'm not willing to use Dial, so ... I LIKE nicer products. Thanks! Erin

Jodi said...

Hey Erin - website isn't finished quite yet, but I have three recommendations.

Daper - the men's scent; mix of lavendar, citrus, spicy berried and sandlewood.

Humdinger - lemon, lime, orange

Pep Up - eucalyptus and spearmint

All of these are yummy, not too girly! There is also a limited edition Fall scent coming soon that is an Apple Cranberry that I love. I will be happy to bring you some samples to the race - how's that!?

Anonymous said...

Sounds PERFECT. The fruit ones are "acceptable" to Mr. Man. :) Erin