October 13, 2012

Ripple

"Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end."
- Scott Adams



When I was newly diagnosed with breast cancer, and still reeling with shock and fear, a young woman I'd never met took time out of her day to stop by my office, and by sharing her story of recovery, gifted me a kindness that I consider an honor to carry on and spread. And so I am deeply touched not only by Mary Kay's contributions, but even more so by Cearra's personal decision to add to it and carry it a step further by reaching out to very real women with a small act of kindness and beauty. 

Here's your chance to get in on the ripple:

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I am using my business to give Kisses for A Cure! I am so proud to say that Mary Kay Cosmetics donates millions of dollars each year to the cause through the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation. Like most of you, I know someone who has been affected by cancer, and I love that in my business is I can give back too.

This October, Mary Kay is donating the proceeds from sales of our New Limited Edition Inspiring and Possibilities Lip Glosses to Breast Cancer Research.
 
I have chosen to take it further ... I'm asking my friends, family, and customers to purchase one or both specialty Lip Glosses (one for $14 or two for $28). You can then choose to keep the gloss and of course the proceeds go to research. Or, you can donate the gloss and I will personally deliver them to my local Cancer Treatment Center in Westminster, MD with a note that reads:

"You've been given a Kiss for the Cure! The proceeds from this gloss go to Cancer Research. The gloss is for you! May you feel as beautiful as we know you are. Sincerely, The (Name) Family of (City, State)"

Plus, on top of your purchase/donation and Mary Kay's donation, I will personally donate $2 from my profit for each special edition lip gloss sold to the American Cancer Society! 

Please feel free to share this opportunity to bring a smile to someone's face with your friends and family. Let's all get involved and make a difference in the world and in someone else's life! Please call or email me with any questions or if you'd like to order. You may also order by visiting my personal website at www.marykay.com/cmechem.

Thank you!
Cearra

No comments: