July 6, 2013

Thank you!

This mama's heart is so full! Thank you all who made Cearra's birthday a good day. She so appreciated all the kind Facebook and IG posts, not to mention thoughtful gifts. As she said:

"As much as I wanted to hide from this day, it turned out to be a pretty good day. I miss Dennis Crowe more than anything, but he still would want me to have a special day. Everyone close to him and I truly made that all come true. I love each and everyone of you and in my 23rd year it can only go up from here. Positive, strength, faith, and loyalty."

Beautiful flowers from Nanny

Our "birthday danish" tradition

Orchid from Dave, Danny and Eric at work. So sweet.

Dennis' sister Kaitlin, his former stepfather Mike, Mike's wife Wendi, and their children Madi and Arianna sent Cearra a very special gift and a card expressing how grateful they were that Dennis had Cearra in his life. They have been such a source of support and love for Cearra, and we are so blessed to know them!

Add caption

No comments: