November 20, 2013

A Shopping We Will Go

Psst, a little elf just told me - only 35 days until Christmas! How's your shopping coming along?? Maybe I can help ...

I'm hosting an online gathering for Mary & Martha. I first became aware of the company (then called Blessings Unlimited) last year when finding vendors for the Girls Night Out event at Owen's school. As I looked at their offerings, I was very impressed by the quality and beauty of each piece; in fact they reminded me of the Southern Living at Home products that I had enjoyed.

I appreciate Mary & Martha's core vision as well; Love God and Love Others. Their philosophy of "Meaningful Entertainment ... Made Simple" encourages us to welcome people into our home for food and fellowship, and to do so with grace and ease. In addition, each of their pieces contains a message of blessing and love.


These are two of my favorite pieces. The Copper Luster Glass Pillar is so "glowy" and gorgeous in person. I can imagine so many uses for it, from centerpieces, to holding fruit, candles, candies, pine cones, shiny ornaments, cards, and on and on. I adore anything chalkboard, so the big (22 x 17!) Chalkboard Tray is right up my alley. Mary & Martha also offers books and puzzles for children, jewelry, and lots more home decor.

Sound like something you'd like? If so, take a moment to browse their online catalog by clicking here: Mary & Martha Catalog. 

Even if you don't buy anything I think you'll enjoy the tips and photo inspiration, but if you do find that perfect gift or something you'd like to purchase for yourself, simply click below to shop online. Any questions, please let me know!



No comments: