September 1, 2010

Going to Gettysburg. Again.

"Let's go Owen; we're off to Nana and Pop-pops".

"The old house or the new house"?

"The new house".

"Oh. We go there a lot".


Yes, yes we do. And that's why we like them living in Gettysburg! This weekend we had an extra reason to visit as Uncle Rich and Aunt Cathy were down for a visit.


The boys' project for the day was assembling storage cabinets for the garage. Owen was a big help, and was rewarded for all his hard work with an afternoon trip to the pool. Uncle Rich and Pop-pop were rewarded with gummy bears after dinner. Oh, and Bob, who didn't come along and therefore did no work on the cabinets, was reward by going to the Ravens pre-seasons game that night! Hmmm, how'd that happen!?!? I am such a nice wife (smile).





On Sunday Bob did get to Gettysburg and he, Uncle Rich and Pop-pop played golf while Nana, Aunt Cathy, Owen and I explored the square in Gettysburg (including a store with some cute stuffed animals that someone really liked) and had lunch at The Pub.




Now, bonus question for the Kaufmann side of the family ... first impression when you look at this pic - who does it look like?? Leave your thoughts in the comments and I'll let you know who it reminds me of!

4 comments:

Susan C. said...

You really ARE a great wife... and Mommy... and friend!
-Susan

NANA said...

Come on Kaufmann family!!! Who do you see in this picture?

Anonymous said...

Considering that most days I can't remember if I had lunch, I feel at a real disadvantage ;-) I asked Mike and he said it looked like me, LOL! You'll have to let us know. Much Love! Kim

Jodi said...

OK Kim - Mike is actually close ... that's a big clue Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Bud!