December 21, 2011

WILW - I'm Back!!

It's been a while, so let's just get back into it shall we?

I'm loving that a sweet friend of mine, her husband, and little boy will be celebrating the gift of a baby girl this Christmas through the blessing of adoption. Congratulations Lyndsie, Daniel, Ethan and Aubrey - I am so happy for y'all!


I'm loving opening the mailbox each day. So much fun to get Christmas cards rather than just the usual assortment of bills and flyers. I enjoy seeing every one's kids grow up, hearing about family adventures, and looking at all the beautiful card designs.


I'm loving that while on a stocking filler expedition last week I found this cute little bottle of Love's Lemon perfume. This was my favorite back in my pre-teens, and I still love the fresh, slightly sugary lemon smell - so good.


I'm loving all the Christmas crafts Owen is bringing home from school these days. Gingerbread men and paintings of Christmas trees, and this adorable angel with hand print wings.


I'm loving that Cearra made Dean's list and is closer to her goal to graduate in the Spring Cum Laude and as a member of the honor society! You go girl!!


Of course I'm loving that Christmas is right around the corner (and that I am done with my shopping and wrapping)! Looking forward to spending Christmas Eve - aka my mom's birthday! - with Nana and Pop-pop; waking up at home to see what Santa brought; then joining my extended family at Aunt Jeanne's and Uncle Bud's. And I'm especially loving that Cearra is here for all of it!

Merry Christmas All!

No comments: