December 4, 2011

Christmas Comes Early!

With the arrival of my sister and her gang from Green Bay, the holiday season kicked off for us this weekend. I let Owen play hookie from school Friday so that we could visit; I think he'd agree that playing with his cousins and getting to open presents from them was more than worth it!

Owen and Samantha guarding the presents

Pile on Nana

Kenzie's present is almost taller than her

Oh, happy day for our Angry Birds fan

Samantha's Hello Kitty mic - I knew she'd love it!

Everyone does!

Cearra came home from school Friday afternoon, so the three of us (minus Bob who was in one of those "A" states) traveled back up to Gettysburg Sat. morning for the annual Pisle Christmas Party. I love spending time with my extended family - they are all such fun, loving people.

I suggested "Caution: Wide Load", but the grandkids went easier on their Pop-Pop

Some of the stunning ladies in our family - Cathy, Linda, Lorraine and Deb

Love him

Aunt Kris' reindeer cookies were adorable

Hard to believe my parents - here with cousin Ed - are 70 and soon-to-be 70!
 Hope they passed me the same young genes.

Cute newlyweds Brad and Erika

Three generations of beauty - Beverly, Nicole, Aunt Sue

The next few weeks are a little like one big party with all the plans we have - what a great time of year!

1 comment:

Mom/Nanny said...

You sure are right... beautiful ladies and children! Looks like a Christmas to remember. Wishing all of your family a wonderful, blessed Christmas and New Year!
Love, Nanny/Mom