July 27, 2012

Ready, Set, BLING!


It's Party Time!

In joint effort with the Stella & Dot Super Saturday event in the Hamptons this weekend, net proceed sales of the Tribute Bracelet (pictured below) between July 27th-29th will support the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. Stella & Dot will have a booth at the event and all net proceeds sold will be donated as well.


This is an important charity to me: a close friend of my mother-in-law's passed away from ovarian cancer; one of my sweet friends Lyndsie is a young survivor (yeah!); and one of my dearest friends just had surgery on Monday to remove an ovarian tumor, which thankfully turned out to be benign. But in the difficult week between discovery of it, blood work, and the "all clear", she and I both were reminded of the scary statistics involving ovarian cancer - early detection is difficult, it can strike a woman of any age, and survival is a challenge. Hopefully more awareness and more donations will lead to a cure!

Ooooh, I'm getting these!!

In support of this event - and because I really do love Stella & Dot jewelry - I decided to host an online party through my friend and stylist, Chris Corcoran. You can purchase a bracelet - or any of their other fabulous jewelry - by simply visiting my online party here. A few clicks and you'll have your beautifully packaged new bauble(s) in about a week. Stop by anytime between now and Sunday night!



Go ahead! Treat yourself! It's a great opportunity to look good and do good! 

2 comments:

Nanny/Mom said...

Hi Jodi,

Placed my order and love their selection... Also, love the Stella & Dot bracelet you gave me, wear it all the time!

Such a worthy cause, good luck!
Love,
Mom/Nanny

Jodi said...

Thanks Mom! Can't wait to see what you picked out!!