July 25, 2012

WILW

Here we go ... a beauty/fashion edition this week!


Love these Stella & Dot necklaces. Bonus - both are on sale through the end of the month. Go here starting July 27th to shop my party and get yours!


Love my new Mud Pie cover-up, found on sale at Bayside's pool club. Super cute, yes?


Peach milkshakes at Chick-Fil-A are back - love!! I love Peach Satin Hands too, and the fact that Cearra has become a Mary Kay consultant. Click here to order from her or plan a party.

Love this floaty, chic blouse. Might have to order before HHI ...



This outfit is so me (minus the hat). Love.


I don't usually do anything but french or sheer, but I think this is cute. Not going to do it on my own nails, but think it's cute (smile).

I'm missing comments, so please play along and tell us what beauty/fashion item you're loving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you Jodi and an earlier edition of WILW and your ode to all things orange, I am LOVING my new orange "ballistic" i-phone case. I also am loving my orange pencils, notebooks & other desk supplies. :) Erin

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi...I'll take the hat, the blouse and the nails. Love them.
I have to say that although I read every post and most certainly look forward to them, I don't respond often. It is not due to lack of interest...it is due to laziness and putting things off. I truly look forward to every post and always have an opinion regarding them. They are provocative, fun, and informative. I will try to share my thoughts a little more . I appreciate the time and effort it takes to put one together. Much love, pam