September 10, 2007

Buzzzzzz ....


I told Owen that the early poll results showed the scarecrow edging out the bee and soundly beating the bat. Above is his response, which I believe loosely translates to "Mama, I will not wear tattered clothes and a bird on my head for my Halloween debut". And so, Owen will be dressing as a bumble bee!

OK ... so what actually occurred is that I went to a consignment sale on Saturday morning with my friend Jill and found a bee costume for a $1! At Jill's urging I bought it, brought it home and tried it on Owen. Adorable! I'm going to add some wings and antenna and he'll be ready to treat or treat.

So scarecrow fans (and bat fans, whose numbers were limited I believe in part because the baby modeling the costume was, ummm, to use a Halloween term, a bit scary looking!) I do appreciate your vote, and I hope you are still satisfied with Owen's costume - I promise he will still be cute and candy worthy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the face....I guess it really was meant to be the bee.

Hugs,

Sherry (Owen GiGi)