September 15, 2007

Thank You to You!


Today's post is for you ... our blog readers!

To Mom & Dad, Rich & Cathy, Kris, Mom B, Pam, Sue, Courtnay, Kelli, Kim and Sherry ... founding members of the FCC (Frequent Comment Club) and people close to my heart always.

To my fellow adoptive moms - Maureen, Alison, Susan, Amy T, and Shannon - who take time from chasing around their own Kaz cuties to leave me their encouragement and who have walked this amazing journey by my side.

To Brette, Amy B, Manda, Bea and Audrey, my oldest and dearest friends. I hope you all know that although distance and time and the daily business of life keep us from talking as often as we should, I cherish you always.

To Leah and Linda, friends of friends whom I've never met, but whose comments have touched me and made me smile.

To those who followed our time in Kazakhstan (Joan & Phil, Jeanne & Bud, Deb, Ty, Rob, Brenda, Demi, Eric aka EZ, Gwen, Kathleen, Krista, LeAnne, Karen, Colleen, Sharron, Kim, Ronie, Gladys, Beth, Jakkie, Todd & Maria, Gary, Michele, Janene, and Kristine) and left special notes that we will share with Owen as he grows.

To all those who click on the blog each day to see what Owen is up to, and who have maybe left one or two comments in the past and wondered if I noticed, (hi Tanya, Chris, Melanie, Calissa and Erin) I did ... and I appreciate it.

And to anyone who reads along but never comments - that's OK too (but remember, membership in the FCC is free and open to everyone)!

I love writing. I love being able to convey my feelings and thoughts - and having such a caring and supportive "audience". I love sharing Owen with you all. I love meeting or hearing of people near and far who enjoy following along. So today I thank you all for joining me. I hope you will keep reading!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're so sweet. I still read faithfully and LOVE seeing all the updates and pictures! I'm Linda's babysitter... Linda is Amy's friend... so I guess that makes me a friend of a friend of your friend Amy. Wow, confusing. But I love watching your journey with your little guy. :)

~Calissa

Anonymous said...

:D I still check in weekly to watch Owen grow up. I hate being so far away and LOVE the internet for making these sort of sites possible. And, I get to share it all with my kids so they know all about their little cousin (cousin once removed? twice? Whatever.lol)
~Bren
*PS-I would have voted for the bat cause I thought that was adorable but since he was so far in last place I figured better to leave it between the bee and scarecrow. I can't wait to see pics of his first Halloween!

Maureen Powers said...

Of course, we'll keep on reading! We've gotta keep up with "O" and how he's doing!
See you in Georgia next month!

-Sean, Maureen, and James

Anonymous said...

Jodi, Bob, and Owen!
It has been an emotional journey and I am glad to have been able to follow along and offer support each step of the way. I am looking forward to watching Owen grow up (it's happening fast, isn't it?) and, one day, telling him how much we all looked forward to meeting him. Keep up the entries! I love to hear how you all are doing!

Anonymous said...

Jodi, Bob and Owen,
I am a friend of a friend of a friend. I have to check again with my friend, which friend she is friends with and I'll let you know. My "friend" who shared your blog with me also started reading your blog last week and she and I have discussed it at length. You see, we both are having fertility issues. I could go on and on, but I believe your blog has helped both of us to have hope for the future and to look at other ways to grow our families. It has also helped me bring others into this process. I showed my mom your blog yesterday and she seemed immediately "on board" with the idea. You're doing a wonderful job with this blog, with raising your boy and inspiring others! Thank you, thank you!!