September 5, 2007

Need Your Help!





OK, faithful blog readers, I need your help in selecting a Halloween costume for our favorite little goblin! I've narrowed it down to the three choices shown, but write in nominations are also welcome. Let me know what you think by participating in the survey at the top right of the page!

Update:

Well ... the survey is no longer working and I've removed it (apparently Blogger released this feature before it was really ready) so you'll have to please "vote" by adding a comment to this post. It's really easy - anyone can do it - just click on the word "comment" at the bottom of this post and follow the directions written on the next screen.

Thus far it's all tied up at one vote a piece - now let your favorite be known!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

To vote for Owen's Halloween costume - type in your choice in the box to the right, then choose your identity.

If you don't have a blogger account, just select "Anonymous" then click on the orange "Publish Your Comment". Easy!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love your blog. Great seeing Cea and Owen together. And now down to the business at hand. I really like the bee.... however, I think the scarecrow costume would be adorable on Owen... so I guess my vote is for the scarecrow. You know that what ever you choose he'll be so darn cute. Tell Cea I wish her the best for her senior year and enjoy.
Luv, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Dad & Mom vote for the bumble bee costume

Anonymous said...

I vote for the scarecrow. The others are cute, but you'll see more of Owen's adorable face as the scarecrow.

Love, Chris

Anonymous said...

I have to tie the vote and say bumble bee!

Alison

Anonymous said...

My write in vote is for a hamster...but if I have to choose between those 3, I see him in the scarecrow costume.

Love,
Kris

Anonymous said...

It was really hard to choose between the bee and the scarecrow, but we vote for the scarecrow. Owen is all boy and the bee might be too cutesy.

We enjoyed the pictures of Owen at Seaview. It won't be long before he'll be walking. Can't wait until we can see all of you again.

Love, Uncle Rich & Aunt Cathy

Anonymous said...

It HAS TO BE the bumble bee! You know why..... it just HAS TO BE!

Erin

Anonymous said...

I must say that there really is only ONE costume that is appropriate.... The Bee of course. LOVE IT Just make sure he likes it. Always remember the princess dress :-)

Can't wait to see pictures.

love, Aud

Anonymous said...

So far, no votes for the bat! Shannon, Thomas & Andy vote for the scarecrow.

Jodi, this is looking pretty tight -- he may have to be the bee in the morning and the scarecrow in the evening :)

Maureen Powers said...

Okay, we're adding one to the scarecrow column! Too cute!

Sean, Maureen, and James (who is going to be a pumpkin this year)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi! Love the Bee - continues the theme...but the scarecrow is cute, too! I know, I'm really helpful, huh?