December 6, 2007

Baby News!!


They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I think my adorable nieces Sam and Mackenzie share the great news from Green Bay better than anyone ... yes, my sister and brother-in-law are having another baby!

Please join me in sending them congratulations and prayers for a safe and easy pregnancy for Kris, and the birth (in June) of a happy, healthy baby.

Oh, and despite Sam's somewhat somber face in the pic, Kris tells me she is very excited and always talking about her new "baby brother"! I'll let you know in a few weeks if she's right on the gender!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi,
We'll both be new aunts in June! My brother-in-law's wife is pregnant and they have a pretty good idea it will be a girl.
-Susan

Anonymous said...

Sending congratulations to Kris and her family for a healthy bouncing baby boy or girl in June!!

Sherry