December 6, 2007

Snow & Our Little Flake


Owen's first snow in the US! Hmmm, what's going through his mind ... perhaps "Oh man, I thought I left this cold white stuff in Kazakhstan - you mean it's here too???"

I'm sure it didn't help that I spent more time putting on his snowpants, boots, jacket and mittens than we actually spent outside; and that he took about three steps and promptly fell face first into the fluffy stuff!

I think we'll stay inside the rest of the day, enjoying some hot chocolate (me) and warm milk (Owen). Stay cozy!

3 comments:

Maureen Powers said...

Yay for snow! Especially since we're not seeing any down here in Houston (today's high is 82 degrees). Love seeing Owen in his snowsuit - brings back memories!

Have a great Christmas!

Sean, Maureen, and James

Anonymous said...

I think this is my fav pic of Owen ever!!

-Susan

Anonymous said...

I feel exactly the same way! Certainly not on the "right" coast for my weather preference!!!