September 8, 2008

Labor Day Week at Seaview









Disclaimer: No child was intoxicated in the making of the first picture; Uncle Rich's beer was given back to him unopened!

It's become a tradition for us to join my parents at the Seaview Resort in NJ (near Atlantic City) for Labor Day weekend. This year, Owen and I were lucky enough to be able to also spend the entire week there, enjoying Nana and Pop-pop's hospitality and the company of Uncle Rich and Aunt Cathy, and Uncle Bud and Aunt Jeanne.

We had a busy week - browsing the shops of nearby Smithville for treasures; a day of rides and fun at Storybook Land; visiting furry friends Champ and Banner in the ocean town of Strathmere (and oh yeah, we enjoyed chatting with their humans Ken and Jessica too!); and plenty of pool time.

I also got a little "me" time courtesy of Nana who treated me to my first full body massage at the on site Red Door salon. It was very nice, but I have to admit that by the end of 55 minutes I was a bit bored. I don't have a quiet mind!

Thanks Nana and Pop-pop ... Hilton Head is up next!

1 comment:

Susan C. said...

The pix of Owen with the sunglasses is one of my favorites!!