November 22, 2008

It's 25 Degrees and Windy in Westminster







But it was sure warm and beautiful in Hilton Head in October! My friend Le Anne sent me the pictures she took while we were on vacation, and I thought it'd be nice to share some sunshine with you all.

And of course it's always sunny in Southern California ... especially in Pasadena where the Nittany Lions will be headed to play in the Rose Bowl!!! Go Penn State!

P.S. Yes, I know my hair is quite the sight in the beach shot of us, but he looks so cute I had to share ... please be kind to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picutres of you and Owen at Hilton Head are just what the doctor ordered for a cold and snowy day in PA. These certainly warmed the heart.

Love,
Aunt Cathy & Uncle Rich

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. So nice to see 'you' and Owen together. We know you are the designated photographer always keeping us up to date. The two of you together makes it extra special.
Love, Mom/Nanny

Anonymous said...

Ok - I have to comment on the hair ... since no one else has! I LOVE that you both have the same 'do at the beach - how cute was that??? :) Love you! Erin

Anonymous said...

Absolutely picture perfect!!! Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Kim