February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday Premier Post!

One of my blogger friends has a regular feature called "What I'm Loving Wednesday". It's always fun to check out her picks, and I think it's a good thing to occasionally pause and acknowledge the small (or silly, or sensational, or sentimental) things that make life, well ... more lovable.

So, here we go!


I'm loving that it's a new Modern Family tonight! Funniest show on TV!


I'm loving this opportunity through Two Hearts for Hope to help orphans in Kaz celebrate Spring.


I'm loving Mint Oreos. Oh yes, I was warned that their cool, creamy green centers have eat-the-whole-bag-in-one-day powers, but we all need a little sweetness, right?


I'm loving making pine cone feeders with Owen and watching the birds - mainly chickadees and blue birds - that flock to our front yard (and I'm loving how cute Owen is with his fresh haircut too!).


I'm loving my newly delivered 500 page March InStyle magazine. Yeah, warmer weather and cute new fashions are on the horizon.

What are you loving right now? Leave a comment and share a little joy!

3 comments:

Susan C. said...

I'm loving this post. But you link on Two Hearts for Hope isn"t working... what are you doing?

Jodi said...

Thank you Susan - I fixed the link!

Nanny said...

I think this would be a great idea to begin each day!

Today I'm loving the 'sunshine' peeking in my windows, (even though the temp. is 9) it is so nice to see the sun finally break through the gray skies.