February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

First, I'm loving that my mom played along last week! Thanks Mom!!


And, I'm loving being a spectator for the nightly basketball games between Owen and Bob. Hey, white men CAN dunk!!


I'm loving these Mainstay candles from WalMart! They burn nicely, smell really good and cost much less than those other "northern" candles I adore (but hate paying a good chunk of change for!).


I'm loving Nesting Place, and getting all kinds of ideas for mistreating my drapes and redoing our bedroom (lucky Bob).


I'm loving - and Owen is too! - this totally yummy dark chocolate peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co.


I'm loving this chance to once again see my brother-in-law Jeff take it all off! His hair of course. For a great cause very close to his (and our) hearts. Please take a minute to check it out.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Nanny said...

I'm loving Wednesday, because I got an e-mail from Cearra. I finished a painting for jurying this coming week. I planted some seeds and put them in my kitchen window sill (just can't wait for those first signs of spring). Will be tutoring a cutie named Maggie in about 20 min., and last but not least, I so enjoyed reading the last 2 posts on your Blog. A very busy but fulfilling day.
My love to all the 'Mechems', Nanny

NANA said...

Hi Jodi,
Well, I am a day late, but you know why!! I'm loving (on THurs. this week) that Dad came through his surgery just fine and is coming home today. I'm loving the sparkle coming off the snow when the sun is out. I'm loving my morning cup of chai latte and the fact that the "girls" are all cuddled up on the sofa being angels. Have a wonderful day! Love, MOM