January 18, 2012

WILW

Happy Wednesday everyone! Here we go ...

I'm loving that I had a chance meeting at the mall on Monday with a former co-worker and friend. So great to see her, and to give her a big hug in celebration of her 5-year anniversary free from breast cancer. Karen, I'm so glad you still follow along, and so thankful you are doing so well!


I'm loving the beautiful, genuine, heart-felt smile she's been wearing almost all the time lately!


Although it's really meant for pesto, I sprinkle this stuff in everything - spaghetti sauce, roasted veggies, scrambled eggs, shrimp scampi - yum! And I'm loving that my friend Lyndsie is hosting an online Tastefully Simple party so that I can restock my supply (and try out their seasoned salt). If you want to order anything, just click here and enter Lyndsie Brooker as the hostess at checkout.


I'm loving these cute little earrings from Lia Sophia. They are called "sugar-dusted". Maybe I just love that name!


Do I really need to explain why I'm loving this picture?? sigh ...


And as always, I'm loving every minute I get to spend with my little man! He makes me laugh every day, and I never forget how very blessed we are to have him, and how very grateful I am to Bob for supporting me as a stay at home mom!



6 comments:

Kristen said...

Those earrings are gorgeous! And so different, love them!

Faith said...

I love those earrings!!! I think I might need them!!!

Kris said...

I have those earrings! :)

Mom/Nanny said...

Today I am thankful for being able to decorate my china cabinet with my Mother's beautiful china. I think she would love it!

I am also thankful for some amazing finds I have made while working on our family tree. Dates, documents but especially pictures of my Great-greats....

Jodi, it is just great to stop, and think about all the things I am thankful for, thanks to your blog.

Love, Nanny

Emily Powell said...

LOVE the earrings too. good pick :)

Unknown said...

Your little boy is too cute! Love his sweater!

xo.Britt
The Magnolia Pair

:)