January 4, 2012

WILW - Better Late Than Never!

Yes, the 1st has come and gone and I'm just barely making Wednesday, but I'm still loving that we welcomed 2012 with our friends and neighbors Missy & Rodney and their three awesome kids; welcomed long-time pal Eric; and continued our New Year's tradition with old friends Walt & Audrey and their daughter Jenna ...

Walt and Bob

Audrey and Eric

Jenna and Owen

I'm loving how much Owen likes Dennis ...


and even more, how happy Dennis makes Cearra. They are so good (and adorable) together.


I am BIG TIME loving my shellac manicure. This is two weeks people! 14 days of the cleaning/cooking/decorating/gift-wrapping/unwrapping/packing/craziness of the holidays! Still looks great. I am a convert.


I am loving our new comforter. Planning on getting a soft gray up on the walls (hopefully before next New Year's). Serene, yes?


Speaking of serene, I'm loving this house. Wouldn't you just love to sit on that deck on a soft Spring night, listening to the stream as the stars sprinkled the night? Ahhhh, one can dream ...


And now I'm off to watch a new episode of "Modern Family"! So loving that!!

1 comment:

Mom/Nanny said...

Back to focusing on my WILW! I am thankful for this beautiful day (Thursday), loving the sunshine. Doesn't take too many clouds and gray days to make me long for the ☼...

Also, thankful for 'long lasting' Christmas memories that continue to fill my mind. Still loving turning all the lights out and turning the tree lights on... need to take it down next week, so going to enjoy it till it's last glow.

Loving this New Year, filled with unpainted scenes, unread books, unfinished family tree, and unknown special moments! love Nanny