March 21, 2012

WILW - Friends and Family Edition

Linking up again with Jamie; if you like WILW you should hop over and check out some of the other bloggers who participate.

Today's WILW is Friends and Family based .... you'll see why! I'm loving:

my sweet friend Lyndsie, her wonderful husband Daniel, and adorable big brother Ethan had their adoption court date and precious little Aubrey is now officially forever a Brooker!


my birthday present from my oh-so-funny friend Le Anne. She knows how much I really want to be a Southern girl, and she helps me get there!


my birthday present from my talented sister Kris! So pretty ... and really yummy too! The decorations are actually edible paper! Very cool.


my caring friend Susan, who welcomed her nephew John Samuel (on my birthday no less!!). Isn't he a cutie?! Congrats to Susan's sister Nancy and her hubby Sam!


And ... Susan is hosting a  Scentsy  and Stella & Dot party this weekend. If you want to purchase something, type in Susan Cole as the hostess. I'm a tiny bit obsessed with this new plug-in warmer myself ...




Lastly, I'm loving that tomorrow, Cearra will be inducted into two honor societies - with the third one upcoming in a few weeks. She has worked so hard and done so well! Gonna be wearing lots of colors when it's time for her to wear this gown for real!



Have a wonderful Wednesday y'all! (see, there's that southern thing!)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay for successful adoptions!

jas said...

great news!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Susan C. said...

Late to reading this... but thanks for the shout out! Love you!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

I am so behind on catching up with some of my favorite blogs and I am just now seeing this! Thanks so much for your sweet post!! Love You friend!