March 14, 2012

WILW - The Green Edition

First, I want to wish my beautiful, creative, talented, momfabulous sister Kris a very happy birthday! I'm loving that it's your special day and hope it's one filled with laughter and love!

Happy 29th!!

And since it's Wednesday, let's play a little WILW!

The robins are gathering, the flowers are blooming, every tree branch is heavy with buds ... Spring is right around the corner. In celebration of this season of new beginnings and growth, today I'm sharing things I'm loving that are green (please note that I also picked a picture above of my sister wearing green)!

Love everything about this outfit - so me!

Doesn't this just make you exhale?

Drama Frog!

Love, love, love!

The Lake Bead from Troll. I love lakes, I love this bead.

Green mercury glass. Swoon.

Green glass tile. Gorgeous bathroom.


Ah yes, good reminder for me!

And of course, two of my biggest loves on their John Deere green tractors! Lastly for those of you who celebrate the upcoming "green" holiday - luck of the Irish to you! Although we don't make a big to-do here - St. Patrick isn't really a rock star in either German or Kazakh culture! - Owen does love those gel window clings, so we did a little decorating.



Please tell me ... what's your favorite thing - green or not - about Spring? Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

Mom/Nanny said...

Today I'm loving my 2 new 'green' houseplants. My dinning room is accented in a 'celery green' which is my new favorite color. I am planning to have a nice seafood salad for lunch on a bed of fresh 'greens'!

...and my sister Pam, daughter-in-law Maria, and I plan to be part of the local Studio Tour this fall at my home/studio - Studio on the Greene! And...

"A wish that every day for you will be happy from the start and may you always have good luck and a song within your heart."
Happy St. Patricks Day! Love

Stephanie said...

Oooh I love those earrings! So Pretty!

Stopping by from the linky :) Happy Wednesday!

Stephanie
http://thegimlinfamily.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your sister too! And love all the green. Those earrings are cute!

Happy Wednesday :)

Alyssa said...

I am slightly obsessed with John Deere and that picture of your husband and son is too precious! I love it!

Holly said...

Happy birthday to your sister! :)

I love the frog, so cute! :)

Dropping by from WILW.
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com