May 18, 2011

WILW

I'm looking forward to a lot of wonderful things these next few days, and as you read this we are off making memories, but I didn't want to leave you without a WILW! Auto-post is a very good thing ...


I'm loving that tomorrow morning, one of my longest and most dearly held dreams will come true!



I'm loving spending days outside in this beautiful Spring weather and "collecting" roly poly (potato) bugs with my little explorer (note: no insects were harmed in the actual process)!


I'm loving celebrating a new friend's joy and flexing my creativity a bit by creating a personalized gift for their nursery.


I'm loving our new summer weight comforter and the fact that I got it for a steal at Marshalls. And of course, I'm loving my partner in photography for pretending to be asleep for this shot!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Maureen Powers said...

Wow - swimming with dolphis! How cool is that?!

And Owen is just as adorable as ever!

Amen on the summer weight comforters (and the sale!) as we will be hitting 90 degrees here later this week. Although, I have to admit that I purchased a heavier-weight one I found on clearance at JC Penney a couple of hours ago...

Can't wait to hear about the dolphin swim!