May 4, 2011

WILW

Rather than several smaller things I'm loving this week, I'm going to share one bigger event I'm loving ... a visit from the Cole family!!

Scott, Susan, Jack and Brooke were on the East Coast for a family wedding in Philly, and we were thrilled they were able to drive down and stay with us for a few days.


I'm loving that we got to spend time with Scott and Susan! They are both such wonderful friends and we had a great time just relaxing with them, watching our kiddos play together, and laughing late into the night.


I'm loving that I got to spend time with my sweet friend Susan. She is so amazing - loyal, kind, smart, loving. I adore that she treats Owen like one of her own, and delights in being a mother.




I'm loving that Owen, Jack and Brooke had such fun together! Owen was happy to introduce Jack and Brooke to miniature golf and corn hole. All three played so well together and I think enjoyed the visit as much as the adults did!

Now we just have to convince the California Coles to become Maryland residents!

2 comments:

Nanny said...

Your blog is so great, I am loving the wonderful time you had with your good friends.

Susan C. said...

I'm just catching up and grabbing some time to read your blog. THANK YOU for such a wonderful post - all dedicated to us. You are too good. I value you so much as a friend and you know I have a very special place in my heart for Owen. Love you my friend.