May 24, 2011

WILW

Suitcases unpacked, mail sorted, fridge restocked, four loads of laundry washed and put away; (sigh) the end of vacation. We had a wonderful time in Orlando and I'm working on a post, but today is Wednesday and you all know what that means!

I'm loving that this is my 400th post! Back when I started blogging it was to keep our families up to date on the adoption progress; I didn't know it would morph into Owen's baby book, our family photo album, a creative outlet, and occasionally, my soapbox. I'm sure glad it did.


I'm loving that Cearra is home! Watching her and Owen together always makes my heart soar.


I'm loving Owen's school picture this year! I don't know how they do it, but I'm glad we have at least one nice picture sans cheesy face.


I'm loving making and enjoying iced tea using my mom's long time trick - seven black tea bags, plus one mint tea bag for a little something extra.


I do realize that Owen is no longer a baby, but I'm loving the smell of this stuff so much I'm not giving it up yet! My big boy doesn't seem to mind.

Wishing you a happy Memorial Day weekend, and remembering those who gave their lives in defense of our freedoms.

3 comments:

NANA said...

Gosh, Wed. already!! I am still getting unpacked and resettled from our wonderful Orlando trip! However, I am happy for so many reasons today, I have to share. I'm happy that our trip was filled with new discoveries, touching a live dolphin and taking an exillerating (So I can't spell!) ride with/almost on the dolphin named Dixie. I am loving the beautiful weather in the 70"s after sweating my way through our Fla. experience. I could go on, but I'll just leave it at this. I am loving life today!!!!! MOM

Mom/Nanny said...

I am loving today because I worked in the garden, enjoying the warmth of the sun, and the smell of some lovely flowers. I received a special card from a dear friend. I am learning about digitally using jpeg format. You may think this is strange, but I'm thrilled I can still learn some limited, computer skills. I am just thankful for my lovely apartment, and the peace I find here. But, especially loving my family!
Mom/Nanny

Susan C. said...

You know I'm loving your ice tea too!!