September 14, 2011

WILW

First, I'm loving that I remembered today is Wednesday and time for WILW! Sorry about missing last week! So here we go ...


I'm loving that it finally stopped raining here! Hello rainbow!



I'm loving that football is back and my Ravens stomped all over the despised Steelers to kick off the season! Yep, I'm still gloating over that march-down-the-field, seven-turn-over(!), total-domination- Troy-Polamalwho?-sit-down-Ben, wipe-the-smile-off-your-face-Hines-Ward, we-rock win! LOVE IT!


Ahem ... on a quieter, gentler note, I'm loving decorating for fall and my new little hoot owl.


I'm loving celebrating good friend's good news!


I'm loving Owen's kindergarten (even if he is still wondering why the heck he has to go everyday). Here's the Rhyming book that came home the other day - Owen took a hat and a cat to school. I love too that his friend Dylan brought in dirt and a shirt!


I'm loving this super cool handbag. I wear mainly solids so I think I need a little print to perk up my wardrobe, right?


I'm loving that - fingers crossed - the great hermit crab die-off seems to be over for now and Peanut Butter and Jelly (above) and Mater (not pictured) seem to like living with us!

What are you loving today?

3 comments:

Susan C. said...

I'm loving you posting of a good friend's good news! I'm loving that I also just got a new handbag that I love too. (See it is a good thing we don't live next to each other and shop together all the time).
-Susan

Mom/Nanny said...

What I loved about Wednesday! Yesterday I had a wonderful report from my doctor, that my 'colonoscopy' showed 'no evidence' of any problems. It was my first colonoscopy in 2000 that identified 'cancer', and ultimately saved my life. So I am loving the wonderful news I received and the opportunity to tell all of Jodi's readers to 'Please have this lifesaving procedure done'! God has truly blessed my life and continues to answer my prayers. I am looking forward to many more 'Wonderful Wednesdays'! Love, Mom/Nanny

NANA said...

I'm sorry I'm late for WILW, but here goes. I am loving the fact that Don hasn't injured his ankle any further and we have his surgery scheduled for Nov. 17th. I am loving that Nessa rode the whole way to Lancaster (2 hrs.) in the back seat with me and didn't throw up! Like everyone else on the east coast, I am loving the return of the sun and the cool, pleasant temps. I continue to love this wonderful community we live in and the wonderful family we have. So thankful for all we have in the way of friends and family. Love to all, MOM