September 28, 2011

WILW

Well this Wednesday sure came around fast! I'm loving ...

Baking yummy "gorp" cookies!

This sweet Mama Bird! (thanks for the pic Mom B!)

Westie love!


Our new outside kitty - "Catfish".
I'm heartbroken that my little gray cat has gone missing,
but happy to share some food with this one.

And as always, I'm loving that I get to be a stay at home mom
to my dream come true!


Can't get enough WILW? Check out This Kind of Love for lots of links to other bloggers who participate! Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those cookies look yummy! great things you're loving today :)

{I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

Mom/Nanny said...

I am loving a beautiful ride with my special friend Allen, through the WV mountains as the fall leaves begin to change. I am loving the stop at a little secondhand store in the small town of Rio, WV, looking for some hidden treasure among the old books and china, etc. I am loving the smell of ham and bean soup cooking on my kitchen stove. ...and speaking of smells - I am also loving the new spices I bought yesterday, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, after realizing mine had lost their 'fall' aroma and zest (need to check those expiration dates).
Wishing everyone a fall that is spicy and colorful.
Love, Nanny