February 22, 2012

WILW For The Birds

Something a little different for WILW today!

I have a "thing" for birds. I adore the ones currently perched on my mantel ...



and I love all the fabrics and furniture and ceramics and paintings I found on pinterest.

He'd fit right in with my flock

Love sea glass, love charms, love this

So fresh

Pretty - and I'm a sucker for those little raised dots

Sweet

Gorgeous - and reminds me of the fabulous
watercolor birds my SIL Maria paints

How can you not say "awwwww"?

Love this graphic fabric

So cool!

The colors and the prints - ooohh

And this little guy has always put a smile on my face!


Seems I'm not the only one head over heels with birds. What's your favorite decorating motif/theme?

2 comments:

NANA said...

Hi Jodi,
Just yesterday I spotted two, not one, but two male bluebirds perched on our deck railing. So cute and something we didn't ever see at the old house! I'm loving this nice weather and the fuzzy buds that are appearing on the trees around here. Loving that Spring, my favorite season, is drawing near.

I like all the bird things you posted and have acquired some myself lately. Loving you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Dear Jodi,

I love each one...they are all so different. Thanks for posting them. They remind me of Spring as well.

I get my decorating ideas straight from Pottery Barn...not very original, but oh, how I love their things.

Even though I'd enjoy a "big snow", I'll wish you a wonderful Spring dear...love, pam