February 15, 2012

WILW

Linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday! I hope that like me, this weekly exercise helps you recognize and appreciate all the wonderful, "ordinary" (and sometimes not so ordinary) people, places, and things that we are so blessed to have.

Let's start with the big one ... as always, I'm loving this kid and his smile, and the smile he puts on my face every day!


I'm loving a new jewelry company I stumbled across called Origami Owl. You pick a locket (they offer silver, gold and rose gold), then pick little "charms" (like the initials and lipstick below), add an embossed disc if you want, then out it on a chain. You can also add hanging charms to the chain for an extra bit of whimsy. I thought of my Aunt Cathy and my friend Lyndsie when I saw this Mary Kay example, and I've already got mine planned to represent Owen too! If you want to check it out, a friend and fellow Kaz mom is a consultant ... just click here.


I'm loving the pretty flowers my dad gave me for Valentine's Day - thank you Dad!


And I'm loving the gorgeous flowers my valentine of 19 years brought me. Thank you Bob!


I'm loving the silhouette Owen's kindergarten teacher made for each student to bring home to parents for Valentine's Day. Do you recognize Owen?


Finally, I hope my parents will be loving the artwork I'm making for them; it's almost finished!


Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

WOW... I love the artwork you made your parents. I am sure they will too :)

Nanny/Mom said...

Another WOW... I first love Owen's Silhouette! Very special. I too love the artwork you are making for your Mom and Dad, so unique and made with love, a wonderful gift! I think the necklace is really neat too, I will visit your friend's site. ... and the beautiful flowers from the 2 most special (adult) men in your life! Jodi you are certainly blessed and a blessing...

Love, Nanny/Mom