March 20, 2011

New Season - New Look

Inspired by the recent balmy weather and my friend Alison over at Lyle Living, I decided the blog needed a clean, fresh look (Spring cleaning so to speak). I'd also been thinking for a while that I needed a new title; after all, we brought Owen home four years ago!

I've still got some tweaking and writing to do, but I'm liking the look so far ... hope you do too. And if you aren't a fan, hang in there, I'll most likely get bored in a few months and switch it up again.

Happy Spring!

5 comments:

Nanny said...

I like the 'clean' look, but didn't expect it... Also, I love the Bumble Bee. You should explain to 'your audience' the meaning of this special little 'bug', to you and your 'journey'. Your words are always so special!

Wishing you 'all' a wonderful spring!
Love, Nanny/Mom

Anonymous said...

I also love the bumble bee - so you, in so many ways! Always think of you when I see one. Love you girl! Erin

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! I'm so excited spring is soooooo close!! Oh and yes, it's been a long time that you've been "bringing home Owen" :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and PS... I love the tabs at the top, nice and organized! ;)

Kris said...

Love the new look Jodi. I like the tabs and I too like the bumble bee.