March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving that Cearra is home for Spring Break! Watching her and Owen goof around is such a joy!


I'm loving that I have been blessed with such amazing friends and family! My birthday on Sunday was made special with cards, calls, texts, facebook messages, and the incredible decorations, cake, and gorgeous gift that my friend Missy and her kiddos surprised me with!


I'm loving decorating for Spring by freshening up the fireplace mantel with yellows, whites, and bright greens!


I'm loving this beautiful bracelet and the fact that 100% of the purchase price is donated to this organization which provides grants to people wanting to adopt!


I'm loving Remy's love for her big ol' catnip ball!

Have a wonderful Wednesday y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm loving Wednesday" has helped me discover a very simple thing. Being retired, I tend to try to justify retirement by planning and filling up all my days. Your Wednesday blogs have started me focusing on (not the large accomplishments of daily life but), the beautiful day to day moments that sometimes go completely unnoticed. Today I'm loving the fact that I took the time to finish a great book, (the Forgotten Garden) curled up on the sofa with the cats and a cup of tea. So... thank you Jodi for truly slowing me down and helping me to appreciate just "being". Love, pam

Nanny said...

Sorry I missed your "Loving Wed."... but I was and am loving Wed. and Thurs. because I have Actifed, Vicks, Sucrets, and lots of tissues. It is really the perfect weather to have a cold, I am cozy and warm and not missing a thing outside. ... and what is the old saying "feed a cold and starve a fever", well I am enjoying that aspect of it too. Loving thoughts, Nanny