March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Welcome back to What I'm Loving Wednesday. Feel free to play along by leaving a comment! OK, let's go ...

I'm really loving that we've already raised $440 for the people of Japan! I'm going to make and sell the flower pins until the end of June, at which time I'll send all the monies to a charity that is still doing good work there.


I'm loving working on creating a new look for the blog and your nice comments. And yes, I'm writing up the bee story!


I'm loving Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara! My all-time favorite mascara is Dior DiorShow, but since my budget does not generally include almost $25 for make-up, I find the MK version a very nice alternative.

If you are interested in trying Mary Kay make-up or skin care, my Aunt Cathy would be happy to help you - and I promise she won't bug you about hosting a party or becoming a consultant (unless of course you want to!). Visit her site here.


I'm loving that after 2 years, "Baby" no longer bolts off the deck the minute I open the slider, and that last week she actually ate a little while I sat outside. One of these days I will pet her!


I'm loving Owen's cute new cleats (in the smallest size they make) and watching all his fellow t-ball players at their first "academy" last night. So sweet and funny!


I'm loving watching our lilies "spring" to life after a long, cold winter!


And as always I'm loving every second with our little man - even if it means playing combine demolition derby for the 100th time!

That's it for this week; have a great day!

5 comments:

Nanny said...

I am loving the new 'Half-Salads' sold at Wendy's, especially the Apple-Chicken-Pecan Salad. Half the price, half the calories and all the flavor.
I'm loving a morning trip to 'The Barn', to enjoy their decorations for spring, lots of great ideas, and especially the smells of all the speciality candles...
I'm loving it that Jodi is writing a 'bumble bee' story!
...and I'm loving this blog!
Nanny/Mom

NANA said...

Let's see! On this cold, rainy day I am loving riding along and seeing forsythia blooming along with a stray daffodil here and there. I'm loving the haze on the trees that foretells the swelling of their buds. I'm loving it that my second mammogram came out all right and I don't have to go back for a year. I'm loving it that our newly formed "slow" Preserves walking group isn't letting the weather interfere with our walk tonight! And I'm loving my wonderful family, every one of them! Thanks for making me sit down once a week to review just how lucky I am and how happy I am.

Deanna said...

I also love that Ultimate Mascara. I'm loving to see that my chives, parsley and rhubarb survived the cold winter and are peeking out of the ground. I'm loving Spring Break, Toronto, and Niagara Falls - beautiful!

Unknown said...

Even though it is Thursday, I'm playin'! I am loving my new pin, thank you. I am loving a 50's Sock Hop for Carlyn, the new sport of Lacrosse (and us trying to learn it) for Connor and prom this weekend for Chandler! Busy but all stuff we are loving!!! Also, loving the new look of the blog.
Kim

Jodi said...

Oooh yes Mom B, I LOVE the apple-chicken salad at Wendys!! Mom, I'm loving that you are loving your new home and neighborhood so much. Deanna, the pics of Niagara on your blog are beautiful! And Kim, I'm loving (and laughing) over the fact that you are logged in as Chandler! Move to MD - we know our lacrosse here!! Can't wait to see prom pics : )

Thanks to you all for playing along!