March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

On Monday, Owen and I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. After eating his nuggets and fries he happily went off to the play area and quickly became buddies with another little guy about his age. They had the best time - chasing each other around, laughing, doing somersaults! When he had to leave, Owen struck up a friendship with a girl a bit older than him; they enjoyed playing hide and seek, and pretending that part of the tower structure was their boat.

The point of this story? This week, I'm really loving getting glimpses into the independent, friendly, growing-up-fast Owen! And ...


I'm loving letting my OCD side out and re-organizing his toys.


I'm loving this stuff! My friend Amy told me about it and it's wonderful - makes my thick, coarse hair silky and shiny.


I'm loving that my Alma maters - Penn State and Old Dominion - made it to the dance!


I'm loving how much Owen loves the first tractor ride of the season, spreading catfish oil on the lawn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving being able to celebrate this 13th anniversary thankful for each of the 4,749 days with the thoughts and dreams of all the other days and years to come! Not loving being in Michigan! I love you!

Nanny said...

I'm loving the 'pride' I feel for my nephew Andrew as he has become part of the search and rescue mission from the USS Ronald Reagan, in Japan.
I am thankful that this is the first year in 'many' that I will receive a tax 'RETURN'.
I am thankful for today's sunshine and the tomato plants peeking through the soil.
Most of all I am thankful that Jodi is a healthy survivor, and living a beautiful life reflecting her gratitude.
Loving Wednesdays, Nanny

Nanny said...

...I meant a 'Tax REFUND', it's been so long I forgot what it was called :) Nanny