April 11, 2011

We Peeped!

New York, you can have your Broadway shows; Paris, keep your Louvre to yourself. 'Cause here in Westminster, we have the Carroll Arts Center and ... PEEPSHOW!


The sweetest peep!


This one was truly impressive (a minion from "Despicable Me" if you are wondering what the heck it is!).


The minions were popular - and adorable.



Todd Heap Peep!




This pirate ship was Owen's favorite and I love the detail - check out the peep's earring!


Yep, I was partial to this one.


"They're creepy and they're kooky". Love this one too - I didn't make the photo black & white, the artist made the peeps black & white!


All you need is peep?


I snapped this picture for my nieces Samantha and Kenzie, "Tangled", the peep version.



And of course, we liked SpongeBob and Patrick!


Owen didn't think too much of this one, but I appreciated the word play.



GTL! Can't stand the show, but have to admit the artist got the hair right!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Peep Show... I love it!

Nanny said...

What a clever idea. Gets me thinking about some 'Peeple' I know. This is something I'd love to do...

You do such neat things Jodi, and I can only imagine the way your 'adventures' inspire Owen's imagination and creativity. Love, Nanny Peep

Susan C. said...

This is great! Love the pirate one as well.