April 20, 2011

WILW

I'm loving all these April showers (cause we all know what that means for May flowers), and all this water is making the grass so nice and green. And the puddles are great fun for Owen to jump in. Oh, and all this rain helps wash away the pollen, and ...

well ...

(sigh)

Nope, not working.

Truth is, I'm not loving this wet Spring at all. So let's just proceed to what I am loving this week, shall we?


I'm loving that my sister is recovering from successful surgery to get rid of that nasty gallbladder that was causing her trouble!


I'm loving (l to r) Rivet, Azer, Thorn, Sarge, Drayko and Yama. We only have to feed them a couple AAA batteries once in a while and they never make messes on the carpet. Such great pets! (line-up and photo credit: Owen Mechem)


I'm loving this cutie as he's loving his ice cream cone!


I've only been using this for two nights, but I am loving the possibilities, because it may be wishful thinking, but I swear my skin already feels smoother!


I'm loving that this beautiful, talented, big-hearted woman celebrated another birthday this past Sunday! We love you Mom and are so blessed to have you in our lives! Her sister, the equally beautiful, talented and kind-hearted Aunt Pam celebrated her birthday the day before - we love you Pam!


Mmmm ... perhaps it would have been better to wish my MIL and Pam a happy birthday last week in WILW (you know, before their birthdays), so ... I'm loving that Aunt Maria will be blowing out candles this Saturday! Maria is truly beautiful inside and out, and one of the most joyful people I know. We love you!

Grab your umbrella and share what you're loving!

5 comments:

Susan C. said...

We have 3 zhu zhu pets and Brooke loves them too!

Nanny said...

You have no idea how much I look forward to your Wed. post, and thank you for the lovely comments. I am thankful for another birthday, since I am a survivor, every birthday is extremely special!

I am thankful that Hannah had two very good doctor appointments this week, and is doing very well.

I am sitting here listening to the Church bells ringing just a block away, I hear them everyday and love the way they make me stop what I'm doing and remind me of all my blessing.

... and I am thankful for the beautiful 'Bluebells' Allen picked for me, they are a 'blooming' reminder that Spring is here...

Wishing 'the Mechems' and all of Jodi's readers a blessed, Easter. Love Nanny/Mom

Anonymous said...

I am loving that it is Wednesday and I am posting on Wednesday and not playing 3 days late ;-)

I am loving "WILW"!

I am loving 2 clean dogs! They were in the "spa" for quite a long time today, thank you Alex!

I am loving the pics of all the family I miss so much coloring Easter eggs!!!

Miss you guys!!! Love, Kim

Kris said...

While I am not loving the pain I am in right now, I am loving knowing this pain will end and it will end the other pain I have been having. I'm also loving all my sweet friends out here in WI who got me some beautiful flowers, some new comfy pjs, a future pedicure and arranged dinner for the next 4 nights to help me out.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jodi,

Many thanks for the birthday wishes and kind comments. Birthdays do bring on reflections. I've always been a positive thinking person, but your weekly, Wednesday posts have propelled me to a new level of awareness and thankfulness. I really love taking a minute every Wednesday (it has now grown to every day), and viewing life with all it's blessings with a sharper sense. Thank you Jodi,
love, pam