April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

A little different this week ...


I'm loving my sweet little guy.

My reason to spend sunny afternoons outside exploring rocks and leaves and trees. My excuse to make up silly knock-knock jokes. My partner for coloring and brownie baking. My motivation to practice patience. My reminder to make each day one of discovery and wonder.

My dancing, giggling, snuggling-on-the-couch buddy. My adorable, gentle, animal and tractor-obsessed pal.

Oh, how I'm loving him, today and always.

4 comments:

NANA said...

Hey

I'm loving the weather this Wed. It is warm and sunny right now. I'm also loving living near my college roomie, Dotty. We went shopping today and had such a nice time. As a matter of fact, I'm loving all my old AND new friends. I am a lucky lady in that department. Hope everyone can pause on Wednesdays and think about the things and people they love. MOM

Susan C. said...

Love this post.

Nanny said...

A little late but still loving Wed. (and Thurs.) Hannah (my granddaughter) is home from the hospital and doing very well. The 'feeling' of spring is surrounding my little mountain community. Spent the morning transplanting beans, snow peas, and tomatoes, preparing for a garden with my friend Allen. I am loving listening to some inspirational CD's, as I prepare my heart for Easter. I am simply loving life. ...and as Jodi's Mom, Hannah said "just thinking about the things and people I love."
Love, Nanny

Anonymous said...

My Wednesday was a trip to get my first puppy, Maggie May. A little Westie. It was a beautiful drive with my husband through PA. Very thankful as well for the help and advice from a lovely woman...Hannah K., who answered all my puppy questions with patience and humor. Thankful too that Maggie May slept through the night. It is really the small things isn't it? Love, pam