April 13, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm really loving that after more than two weeks, Bob is home again (for a few days anyway until he heads back out on the road for another week long job)!


I'm also loving my new mirror! No idea where I'll hang it yet, but I think it's gorgeous and it's in great condition. And it only cost me $5 at a garage sale that was raising money for Relay for Life! Win-win-win!


I'm loving Spring Cleaning! Errr ... no, that's not right. I can't say I ever love cleaning, but I do love these wipes. My Uncle Rich discovered them at a car wash in Hilton Head, and they are super for windows, mirrors, chrome, windshields, etc.

P.S. Uncle Rich, I found an online store where we can buy them in lesser quantities than a case!



I'm loving the Lego versions of Beamer and Remy that Owen and I made! Remy looks a little disapproving though doesn't she?


Yes, I'm trying to eat healthier but I'm loving indulging in one of these every now and then. After all, they are only available at Easter!


I'm loving this cute pic of my Mom and Dad enjoying a recent trip to Charleston, SC with some folks from their college days! Don't they look fantastic?

I'd love to hear what you're loving this week!

3 comments:

Nanny said...

First, I am loving the GREAT picture of your Mom and Dad! What a good looking couple.

I am loving 'the wait', yes, waiting for those May flowers!

I am loving my new couch pillows, and looking through Pottery Barn Catalogs for spring ideas, and I do love your mirror Jodi.

Will just keep looking for those things to love as my day goes on... love, Nanny

Deanna said...

Remy is saying, "you're kidding, right?". I'm loving Istanbul and my in-laws for staying with the kids for 8 days during the busiest schedule our kids have ever had!

Kris said...

I didn't get to read this yesterday because I was loving watching Samantha play with all her friends after school at our house.

Remy's picture made me laugh at loud. The look on her face is priceless. Total Remy.